Dan's off in the country on a weekend school retreat so I am left here alone. I always get lonesome when Dan is away. You would think since we hang out constantly it would be nice to have some alone time, but not really, I still miss him. Even after being married 3.5 years, we still fall asleep cuddling...tee hee, I can get away saying gushy stuff like that because Dan isn't here.
Anyway, I have been keeping busy by taking care of outstanding tasks and madly crossing things off my to do list. But I have to say I am proud of myself because I have managed to interweave "project Enjoy London" with all my other mundane tasks.
For instance, I needed mailing labels so I went to the stationary store in Muswell Hill, home of the Muswell Hillbillies, a.k.a The Kinks. I was pleasantly surprised by its quaintness.
| nice view of city |
Maybe on my way home from church tomorrow I will make a not so slight detour to the Tate Britain.






1 thoughts:
I left a long comment about how I am the same way when Robbie is gone, and it erased. Boo. Either way I am happy you are takin advantage of seeing the city! Good for you.
Post a Comment