If the answer is yes to either of these questions, then you are in luck! Dan and I have signed up for a race to benefit The Stroke Association and you can donate!
As you may know, we have been barefoot running these past few months and we have really hit our stride (pun totally and forcibly intended). So we said, hey why not put it to the test and enter a race. And so we did. It's a 5k Halloween Fun Run in Battersea park so of course we will be running it dressed in Halloween spirit (or as they call it in Britain, 'fancy dress') and wearing our five-finger shoes.
This is the only picture I have that proves Dan and I run sometimes, in case you wanted proof.
So if you feel like donating to a good cause, visit my justgiving page:
Thank you so much!
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment