Thursday, October 13, 2011

uniqlo

| |

There are lots of things I love about Japan- LOTS! In fact, I would live there in a heartbeat. That's right, I would leave London for Japan- though am I in no way complaining about London! Anyway, one thing I love about Japan is Uniqlo- Great clothing for a great price.

I love Uniqlo so much, that this morning Dan and I awoke bright and early (7am is early when you are used to sleeping in until 10) to head to the grand reopening of Uniqlo on Regents Street. We waited in line for one hour and were met with breakfast and free tote bags. I also walked away with this pair of jeans for £9. Not bad, Not bad.



This last photo is of the "happy machine." At certain times, it drops a select number of specific items for a steal of a deal. For example at 10:00 down parkas were £15, originally £60! As you can see, people were lining up around the Happy Machine well before go time. As much as I love a deal, I wanted no part in the action. I knew the whole thing was going to turn everyone into a bunch of pigeons pecking and grabbing for whatever morsel they could grab. So we left with our totes and £9 pants and happily went about our morning.


P.S. Thank you, Thank you to everyone who voted/commented on my portfolio cover. I have reworked the cover and table of contents a bit and will post those next. With that said, please keep the comments coming, they are extremely helpful. The portfolio is an on going process.

0 thoughts: