Friday, October 21, 2011

DIY

| |

I'm a total DIYer, not in the etsy shop sense, but in the I refuse to pay/buy something if it's something I could do myself sense.

Well, in shameless fasion I totally ripped off someone's design on Etsy. As a designer I would totally be annoyed, but I of course will not sell the prints I made, and she didn't have the city I wanted, and for a year I basically did this for work (traced city streets in illustrator for analysis). Look at me justifying what I did. Anyway here's the original-


and here's my version
I am going to make one for every city Dan and I live and create a little collage on our wall. Aren't they great! You should totally by some from the original designer. While she didn't have Eugene, she has almost every other city in the world and for 18$ they're a steal. Look at me trying to redeem myself for what I did.

0 thoughts: