Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Portfolio Help

| |

Attention Loyal Readers and Occasional Visitors,

I need your help! I am trying to decide which cover/table of contents to use for my print portfolio and would appreciate your two cents.

Covers 1&2 are more eye catching and they preview my work. Cover 3 is simple and minimal, which is what I wanted to achieve. So basically I want clean and simple, but I don't want to be overlooked. Cast your vote on the poll to the left. Or if you are feeling particularly helpful, leave a comment explaining your likes and gripes.

Thank you!

cover 1

cover 2
cover 3
table of contents for cover 1&2

table of contents for cover 3

7 thoughts:

angela hardison said...

i vote for cover 2 or 3. and contents 3 for either.

Ali said...

you are beautiful and amazing! I love when you share your work and inspiration!!! Much LOVE from Eugene! xoxoxo

I voted for cover #2 with bold color!

manda said...

i choose 1. i tried to vote, but my gripe is that your quiz couldn't process my vote. angry!

Kristopher Aaron said...

I think cover 3 is more inviting. I'm guessing many people put samples of their work on the front. Be different.

keri said...

I choose cover 1. "Architectural Portfolio" is difficult to read on cover 2, and (perhaps it's because I'm not wearing my glasses), I'm not sure what's on cover 3, though I do like the looks of whatever it is. A fancy skirt? Paper chains? Some sort of membranous something? Are those straight pins?

Nate H. said...

Cover 2 with contents 3. Good job!

Becca said...

i like cover number 2 (but it seems like the blue of "millson" might not match the blue in the photos). and i like the table of contents for cover 3 better.