Thursday, October 13, 2011

portfolio2

| |

Updated cover: I made the "architectural portfolio" smaller since with this cover it is pretty obvious that my focus is architecture. I also added my contact info and added some space between the last photo and my name.

I did like cover #3, but it was maybe a little to abstract. For the record, it is actually packaging material that I shaped using pins (good eye Keri!). I actually used this material quite a lot for sketch models during my education, but that kind of gets lost in the abstraction. So ultimately I figured it was best to be straightforward and direct with my intentions and I think this cover achieves that.


I was happy to hear so many people preferred contents #2! I much preferred it as well but thought it would be too disjointed. Here I shrunk the titles and made the spacing/size uniform. I also shifted the alignment of the circles and text.
 
If you have any suggestions regarding the update please don't hold back! I really listened to everyone's input. I also need to give a special thanks to Donald Koide for emailing me an entire page of worthwhile advice.

0 thoughts: