As I mentioned we were encouraged to dress in "fancy dress" for our race. Typically we would make our costumes, remember the
Racoons in Garbage Cans, but this year all my craft supplies are in another country and we are on a strict budget. So we got creative and were able to make our costumes for £2.40!
Cardboard: free with bulk soymilk purchase
Paint: free from Freecycle (like craigslist, but FREE!)
Paint brush: free fingers
Twine: free from Ikea
White Long Johns: £2
Ikea bags: 40 pence
 |
| can you tell what it is? |
 |
| how about now? |
 |
| eh? |
 |
| waiiiit for it! |
 |
| IKEA MAN! |
 |
you know, this guy!
|
Now on to the run...
 |
| on the way out the door |
 |
| ikea man on the bus |
 |
| ikea man on the tube |
 |
| warm up- doing the Time Warp |
 |
| Post- Race |
 |
| Post Race Red Face! |
I would also like to announce that thanks to the generosity and kind kind heart of "K-Dawg" I raised £5 for the Stroke Association! I can say with confidence that K-Dawg will never suffer from a stroke.
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment