We made our costume debut at a ward party yesterday. Can you guess what we were? Apparently it's not obvious.
Props to Sam-a-Lam who knew we were 'raccoons in garbage cans' before our costumes were even complete. The people who got it said they were the costumes best evah, but others said, "what are you: a cat, trash, a cat burglar (what is a cat burglar!?)?" I thought the face paint would make it obvious, but apparently not. If anything, I would say we looked more like characters in a Myazaki film
Totoro
or Pompoko
4 thoughts:
Too cute!! I love how the garbage cans really do look dirty : )
the "bahahaha" tag on this post is so right. i laughed when i read what people guessed you were. aren't cat burglars just burglars who dress all in black? how did they not get it?
yeah!!!!!!
I think you both should wear your hair like that permantantly
Post a Comment