Saturday, October 30, 2010

gahhh!

| |

You know how little boys want be astronauts or cowboys when they grow up?  Well, little Dan has this small dream of being a radio DJ.  Lucky for him, his dream recently came true! He is now a DJ for our local college radio 88.1.  He has a great show premise, called "Under the Influence," in which he will trace artists, songs, and genres, and talk about how they have been influenced or whom they have influenced. 

Since he is a newbie, he has to do 15 late night shows (Friday morning from 2-4am) until he can have a hot time slot.  Well, last night was his very first show. It was going to be great, he was going to talk about and play his musical influences from youth to college.

I tried to stay up, and made it until 1:30am, so before I passed out, I set up my computer to record his show so I could listen to it in the morning.  I got it to work, but somehow in between walking from my house to campus this morning, it got deleted! Gone! No trace! I missed it, all because I couldn't stay up for 2.5 more hours.  Gahhh!

0 thoughts: