No, there is no bun in my oven. There is however, a fish in my jar.
Since my dreams of owning a Labradoodle named Mochi won't come to fruition anytime soon, we decided to get a Betta Fish. Meet, Okonomiyaki, or Oko for short. He likes to swim, eat blood worms, and circle bamboo sticks.
5 thoughts:
Okonomiyaki. Love it. Before Maria ever tried Okonomiyaki I described it to her as a "Japanese pizza pancake." After eating it for the first time, she didn't think it was a very apt description. Any better ideas?
I heard it described as Japanese pizza too. I like pizza-pancake, I think that is about as close as you can get!
Love it ♥
..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
♥..♥ ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗ ♥..♥
♥..♥ ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║ ♥..♥
♥..♥ ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║ ♥..♥
♥..♥ ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║ ♥..♥
♥..♥ ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║ ♥..♥
♥..♥ ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝ ♥..♥
♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥
----------------------------------
Welcome to my websites : In there where have a lot of wallpapers, themes for desktop , for mobile and themes for media . Especialy all free ^^!
http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com
http://theme4desktop.blogspot.com
http://theme4cellphone.blogspot.com
http://theme4media.blogspot.com
http://wallpaper4cellphone.blogspot.com
Ever since I read this post, I've been craving "Jumbo's" like crazy!! Do you know if they make okonomiyaki anywhere in Eugene?
P.S. Did you name him that because sprinkling fish food into his jar reminded you of eating it? : )
P.P.S. My sister-in-law had one of these fish, and it kept jumping out of its bowl. We learned that they're naturally puddle-jumpers, and whenever the water level dropped to less than 3/4 he would leave for greener pastures... so just a heads-up to keep him extra watered!
Post a Comment