Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the kindle

| |

I have a ton of PDF reading this term. Hundreds of pages a week, that I am either forced to print out, wasting so much paper and ink (even double sided, two per page), or read it on my computer, which burns my cornea and doesn't accommodate reading on the go.   So what was my solution? Splurge and get a Kindle!

While I was waiting for my Kindle to be delivered, I was busily making a cosy case for it to reside in, once it came home.  I put my book binding skills to use and made this!


What's that I am reading? Homer's "The Odyssey"? 

Nope, just my Kindle.
If I were smart, I would drop out of school now and make big money selling Kindle covers on Etsy.

4 thoughts:

Patricia said...

No, seriously. You should. Or finish school and still sell them.

hanner said...

caitlin, i would buy a kindle just so that you could make me a cover.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely beautiful! I would totally buy one!

samsam said...

that is the coolest!