I think I have an unhealthy obsession..with a pencil. I bought a set of pencils, called "Woody Nautral," at a 100 yen store in Japan, which is basically an equivalent to our dollar store, so to most people they wouldn't be anything special. But for some reason I am very protective over them. For example, when Dan goes to our writing utensil drawer and pulls one out, I always say, "Not my Woody Naturals!"Or sometimes at school someone will accidentally pick up my pencil and claim it as their own. My reaction to this is to watch them like a hawk until they set my pencil down and I can swipe it back.
I shouldn't be so stingy, but to justify my behavior, I have come up with a few reasons as to why my obsession isn't so strange
- They are called Woody Natural! Best name ever!
- They are like normal #2 pencils, but are 4b!... 4b! I love soft lead.
- This set has to last me until my next trip to Nippon
I guess I do have a history of obsessing over writing implements, as evidenced
here and
here. Do you have any weird obsessions???
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment