Do we go to Belize for winter break, as we have been discussing, or forgo the vacay and get this?
TV and Christmas vacation in Coronado! XO Mom
I like that! but its a computer, not a tv <3 :) xoxo
haha! this is what my friend mark calls a "bouge problem." but i really don't know what i would choose so i can't poke fun.
Ha ha, I agree with mark. It's the most ridiculous dilemma ever.
computers will always be around. the rainforest...who knows. I say Belize!
Post a Comment
5 thoughts:
TV and Christmas vacation in Coronado! XO Mom
I like that! but its a computer, not a tv <3 :) xoxo
haha! this is what my friend mark calls a "bouge problem." but i really don't know what i would choose so i can't poke fun.
Ha ha, I agree with mark. It's the most ridiculous dilemma ever.
computers will always be around. the rainforest...who knows. I say Belize!
Post a Comment