Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my husband is trés entertaining

| |

Last night I was sitting at the kitchen counter working on some homework, Dan was in the kitchen.  All of a sudden he holds up three fingers, it takes me a while to figure out what he is doing, and then finally I say, "Three words?" He nods his head excitedly (ok, charades).  Then he holds up #1 and wiggles his body back and forth.  I say, "uhhh noodle?" He nods his head excitedly and points to his nose like 'bingo'.  "Really, it was noodle!??"  He nods yes and points 'bingo'.  Second word: He waves his arms up and down, "Octopus?!"  He nods excitedly, bingo!.  "What, really?".  Third word: he lunges.  "Lunge???"  He nods excitedly, bingo!.  "What?? Noodle, Octopus, Lunge??!!" He nods and points bingo a few times. 

It took me all the the way to Noodle- Octopus-Lunge to realize that he was just agreeing with the first word I said, he didn't have anything in mind to begin with.  It was brilliant! Needless to say, I had a go at it and it kept us entertained for about 10 more minutes.

2 thoughts:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious. I think I'm going to try to pull this one off with my bros-in-law :)

samsam said...

that is the funniest thing i've ever heard!