We are really excited because we just found out Dan was accepted to the Master's of Sports Managment program at the London Metropolitan University. Dan wants to work for a professional soccer team, and Europe is the place to be for that. Plus, the school is right next door to Arsenal stadium (our favorite team)...and hellooo, London Olympics 2012!!!!
I am also excited for myself because I would love to start my architecture career in London, I of course have to find someone to hire me first. But now the roles are reversed, and I get to support Dan through school. I am really excited, he has been so supportive and helpful, and now I get to repay him.
We still haven't decided if this is where we will choose to go, Dan is also applying to the MBA program at UO, and we want to keep our options open....but I am definitely leaning UK.
p.s. we are thinking of canceling our Belize plans, if we do go to London we will need to save all the money we can!

3 thoughts:
i would be the MOST excited for this! and i would probably come live close by!
Dad and I already decided you are going to London. Reasons are below.
A: Christmas in London next year, amazing!
B: Soccer games!
C: Olympics
D: There are tons of non stop flights for me to come visit whenever I want. :)
But seriously, this is just so exciting for you and Dan! Congratulations!
That is GREAT news! London is an awesome city. Super expensive, but awesome.
Post a Comment