It's really fun to go through all my old blog posts and find the drafts that were never published. Some are full posts, others are only partial, some even end mid sentence, and some are only a title. I like the drafts because you can tell they teter between slightly interesting/funny/significant and wholly insignificant. It's like I started writing, with good intentions, and then got to a point where I realized it was all useless.
I have decided to start sharing some of these old drafts, as they were in their unfinished state.
Title: Pastey
Date: May 11, 2011
Synopsis: Me complaining about Oregon-paleness, a paleness of the skin that can only be achieved in Oregon.
Draft: Remember that Oregon whiteness I was talking about? Here's the proof, a photo taken last winter.
--end post--
So there you have it, an unpublished, unfinished post. Now comes the fun part. If you like the post and wish it would have been completed, hit the "neat-o" button next to the "what do think?" If you think this post was useless, and it's a good thing I never published it, check the "lame" button.
Cheers!
1 thoughts:
I think the flash on the camera makes everyone in the picture look especially pasty. But, it is true that Oregon winters can turn you pasty white.
Post a Comment