Sunday, November 13, 2011

sunday outing

| |

Some instagram photos from our Sunday afternoon. We enjoyed the beautiful colors and strong cockney accents at the Columbia Road flower market. TWO FOR A FIVER!! (that's the sound of the "barrow boys" trying to hock their flowers)

I am a little late to the instagram craze and still don't know how I feel about it. I love the photo effects, but at times it feels too artificial. Also, I am slightly annoyed with myself because I used a variety of 'filters,' which means all the borders are different colors, which drives ocd-caitie mad. I feel like I've infringed on some instagram etiquette or something. Anyway, I digress, here are some photos.

still trying to figure out how to style my hair in under 5 minutes

dan's got his style down

beats the doily you crocheted last xmas









p.s. Dan just informed me that in my previous haircut post, instead of writing "bit funky", I mistyped and wrote, "but funky."  Which sounds too much like "butt funky". Which is just too ridiculous and funny, in an 8-year old sort of way.

0 thoughts: