You know how some things aren't meant to last, like IKEA furniture (but boy do I love IKEA) and pet goldfish? Well, such is my privatized blog. My blog was private for all of three days, and I have already decided to make it public again. I just found adding all the names too tedious for my liking.
So what's new? Well, I am still at my new job, improving my juice and coffee making skills. And still looking for meaningful work, related to my degree. In the meantime, Dan and I have had a bit of fun.
A few days ago we and 20 other friends went to the ceremony of the keys. No, we don't already have 20 friends. Our friend Kimber does though, and she arranged for twenty of us to go. Ceremony of the Keys is basically the ceremony in which the guards lock down the Tower of London. It has happened every night for the past 700 years. It's actually a really neat experience and I would recommend it to everyone. And on the plus side, tickets are free!
Sorry, no photos allowed during the ceremony. But as a consolation here is a photo of the least interesting portion of the Tower of London, and some photos of Dan and I eating at a little falafel place.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Ceremony of the Keys
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 thoughts:
Post a Comment