In my spare time, I created a little company called archi-types. Archi-types basically combines my love for architecture and my interest in graphic design.
Right now I am selling my A is for Architect calendars that I have been working on, but in the future my store will be full of lots of other goodies! The calendars are available for presale, but should be printed and ready to ship by the end of the week. There are three different calendars available, a 12 page classic: 6 page double-spread, and small perpetual calendar. Take a look!
archi-types.com





1 thoughts:
I love Mies for March! Mies designed almost the entire campus of the Illinois Institute of Technology on Chicago's South Side. But then he had a falling out with administration and vowed never to set foot on campus again. I think that's so sad and romantic. Duquesne University in Pgh also boasts a Mies building.
Post a Comment