The past week or so has been tiring, stressful, and a bit disheartening. Today though, was really great. And I have to say that a string of bad days really makes a good day special.
I found out that my Zipcar holiday Christmas card was selected as a runner-up, so I was awarded £10 of free driving credit! Man, I love Zipcar!
This morning I passed my LEED Green Associates exam, which means no more studying!
Then after I left the testing center, I checked my email and saw that my former boss had sent me a great email.
Then Dan decided to meet me in the city, and while I waited for him, I briefly visited the Tate Modern. Free museums are fantastic! Then we headed to the Borough market for some falafels, veggie burgers, turkish delights, and baklava.
After the market, Dan & I went to see our favorite football club, Arsenal. Arsenal tickets are priceeey, but these were free because I had won them in a contest a while back. The seats weren't the best, but it was still fantastic.
![]() |
| see how happy football makes dan! |
| sunset |
| GOAL! |
Arsenal won the match 1-0.
Then we headed to my place of employment, for some discounted organic groceries and dinner.
Here's to hoping that the good days keep coming my way.




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment