I have been trying to prepare my Laurel lesson since Monday, but I am having the hardest time.
Dan just put in Cabaret and I am having a hard time focusing, this guy's makeup and scratchy voice is incredible. BTW Moulin Rouge totally copied the opening scene from Cabaret.
Cabaret: "Outside it's windy but in here its hot"
Moulin Rouge: "Outside it may be raining, but in here its entertaining"
So far I prefer Cabaret, even though I love Moulin Rouge. But I have an affinity to 70's movies. I should have watched this sooner. Liza Minelli has crazy eyes.
Also last night after Dan and I had sweated off two pounds in Bikram yoga (I weighed myself before and after) and in a crazy tired stupor we ordered this:
we saw an ad on tv and Dan said he wanted it, shipping was 14$. Rip off. We should have been cautious of something called Iron Gym. I woke up this morning and said "did we order that stupid pull up bar", Dan checked his confirmation email and said, "sure did". Great.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Struggling
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment