ACE OF BASE
Seriously they are so good. I don't care that their popularity went in and out so quickly in my younger years, and I don't care how over played they can be at dance parties. I put them on and my body starts tingling and then starts dancing. I can't help it. Take today for instance, Dan was on the couch working, and I was pretending to get ready to run errands when I put them on and went into a 20 minute solo dance routine. Dan thought it was really funny and opened the windows. That didn't stop me though, I was too into it. But while I was showing Dan my moves, I glance out the window and see a confused tenant peeking inside the window from across the courtyard. Instead of playing it off cool, I immediately drop to the floor to get out of eye's view. I was really embarrassed so I crawled to the couch and got on the computer to look like I was a serious person. Cool. I think that's my cue to seriously run errands.
I have lots of stuff to do before we go to UTAH! I miss my friends.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I will never stop loving ________(fill in the blank)
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
Awesome!! I love them too :)
Post a Comment