Sunday, September 14, 2008

I don't want to jinx myself but....

| |

I am so lucky when it comes to finding lost objects. Like my freshman year when I lost my keys and I couldn't find them for days, then I prayed about it, randomly lifted up my mattress and found the keys in the middle of the mattress pad.

Example two: Two summer's ago while surfing in Santa Cruz, the driver lost his keys somewhere at the beach. We looked up and down the rocks and sand and couldn't find them anywhere. I said a quick prayer in my head and guess what, a wave washed up to where we were standing, and in the whitewash were the keys!

Example three: Three night's ago at yoga, I took my engagement ring off and put it in my bag. Yesterday when I realized I hadn't put it back on it was no where to be found. The yoga studio didn't have it and I couldn't find it anywhere in the house. But 10 minutes ago, Dan grabbed a pair of shoes and at the bottom, hid my ring! I am so happy.

0 thoughts: