Saturday, April 30, 2011

private?

| |

Since I am now officially searching for jobs, I am considering making my blog private. I know private blogs aren't as fun because you can't be as snoopy, and I don't think they show up in Reader. But I did a google search of my name and the first thing to show up was this silly blog, despite my settings being set to "unsearchable". So what I want to know is 1) what do you think about private blogs and 2) if I went private would you really give me your email address so you could still check in on me? Feel free to answer number 1 on the comment section, but for number two I have designed a spiffy poll in order to let you answer honestly.

See poll to the right ----------------------->

gracias.

3 thoughts:

hanner said...

aaaahhh don't go! i always forget to check private blogs. haha. but i understand the job search thing. i have spent many years clicking at other links that point to "hannah hamill" to make sure that my blog doesn't show up in a google search. (it only does if they are friends with me on gmail.) but i still say, in the words of new kids on the block, please don't go girl.

manda said...

i check sam's blog daily, even knowing she never posts! i will read your blog 2x as often. just reading things i've read already!

my word to post is enniers

angela hardison said...

i always forget to check private blogs. but i have some friends who keep their current blog (or make a new one) that isn't private and just has new posts with a link to the new post on the private blog. it's nice because it still updates my google reader and i can just click on over... i know it's more work though!