I hope everyone had a nice Earth Day, did you do anything particularly earthy? I just did homework, though I did use my special "woody natural" pencils. I actually highly doubt that they were made from FSC wood, but the name makes them sound somewhat sustainable, so I will count that as a good deed.
Actually, I think every day should be treated like earth day. Every day you should appreciate the flowers, and clouds, and trees, even the rain. And everyday you should try your best to be good stewards of the Earth.
| Columbia River Gorge (2009) |
![]() |
| Japan (2009) |
Now is a good time to give a shout out to the number one way you can reduce your carbon footprint- Vegetarianism! That's right, go meatless-save the planet. Don't believe it, google 'vegetarianism, global warming' or something like that and you will find myriad articles. Including one called "Vegetarian is the new Prius"- I like that title. If you can't hack being vegetarian, at least try to reduce your consumption.
Not only will the Earth thank you, these little guys will too.



0 thoughts:
Post a Comment