I am copying Angela, who seems to have been inspired by this person, and adopting the "five senses friday." Except, I am going to make it my own, and do "five senses whenever-i-want-day." I think it's a great way to quickly document your present state. So without further ado,
touching:
crinkly trace paper.
smelling:
sadly, nothing. my nose is stuffy.
seeing:
too many computer rays: work on my computer until 3 am, wake up at 8 am to work on computer at work, stare at a projector in class, come home work on my computer until 3 am, repeat.
hearing:
jonathan safran foer's "everything is illuminated". i love books on tape.
tasting:
freshly popped organic popcorn, seasoned with olive oil, fresh ground pepper, smoked paprika, and sea salt.
1 thoughts:
glad to have inspired you! i love five senses - i kind of want to do it everyday.
Post a Comment