Some things you may not know about me:
1) my freshman and sophomore year of high school, I used to walk around with a SKA patch on my backpack...like this
2) During that same period, I took a pair of jeans, cut them into peddle pushers and sewed a checkered ribbon along the hem.
3) my first ever email address was: SkaSurfGal.
Basically, I was really into Ska music, and frankly still am. Wellll, this little rude girl is about to have her dreams come true. She will be seeing The Specials LIVE.
in.....
LONDON!



3 thoughts:
Hahaha, I totally still have your skasurfgal in my contacts list!!
you and nicole totally introduced me into ska way back in 1996. i was the coolest girl in my middle school because i knew all the bands and had their cd's (people used to come to my house to dub them! remember when that was a thing?)
also: my boyfriend just posted on FB today about an all-ska playlist he was listening to. it lives on in our hearts forever. :)
I did know those things. I wasn't going to brag about that before, but now that you're famous...
Post a Comment