Wednesday, April 27, 2011

congraduations

| |

This past week dan-dan  had a nice little vacay-cay in Utah- his sister Rachel graduated from BYU (wooooo!!). I was super jealous because he got to see and play with some of my favorite people, not to mention my Gilman-Sistahs whom I miss. 

Doesn't everyone look so nice...


conGRADuations Rachie!!!

and for some reason I can't get over this photo-I am pretty sure its the smiles and hand gestures.

Speaking of Graduation, I need to give a shout out to Boodle who has officially graduated from CSU (wooooo!) He finished a while ago, but had an online class that needed to be completed. I am really proud of him for finishing because online classes can be really tough- I would know, I still haven't finished the Statistics class I started in the Summer of 2004 (and I never will). 

conGRADuations!
note: this is photoshopped

2 thoughts:

manda said...

i really wanted to see dan while he was here, rachel set me up to think i could see him and let me down.... :(

caitlin said...

boooooo! will you be around at the end of August? We can play then!