I'm healing faster than anticipated, probably due in large part to the fact that I have been spending the majority of my time a) in the bath tub b) in the bed c) on the couch. Though we did branch out today and go to the cinema- saw War Horse and loved it (hooray for unlimited movie pass).
Anyway, I still can't return to work since every activity required at work employs the use of my right back muscle, including but not limited to the following:
- strenuously pushing fruits and veggies through the juicer
- cranking the espresso portafilter into place
- bending down to serve food then reaching to hand said food to customer
- reaching for customers groceries and money
- taking out trash/ scrubbing surfaces
- prep work (chopping carrots, peeling garlic, grating cheese, etc.)

I've never been to Wales, and don't know much about Cardiff, but I am realllly looking forward to a weekend away. Plus at £9/person bus fare, how can you say no?
1 thoughts:
have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment