Remember my new feature, of posting unfinished blog drafts? Welcome to Part Deux!
Title: untitled
Date: January 30, 2011
Synopsis: Me really realizing how wide my shoulders are
Draft:
I guess I've always known this about me, it's just all of a sudden really hit me...I have big shoulders. I should have realized this when in high school I caught my boyfriend standing behind me trying to compare our shoulder widths. Or on Dan and my first first date when the conversation went like this,
D: "were you a swimmer"
C: (flattered) "yeah, I was, what made you guess"
D: "your shoulders"
C: "uhhhhhhhh"
don't my shoulders look wider than the average lady's?
note: i seriously debated deleting this post before publishing it, just because it's so trivial, but decided against it since
--end draft--
Once again, we come to the fun part where you get to vote. Is it good that I never intended to post this, or should I have finished it? Click "lame" for leave as draft, and "neat" for should have finished it.
p.s. I really really wish I was in Japan right now!
--end draft--
Once again, we come to the fun part where you get to vote. Is it good that I never intended to post this, or should I have finished it? Click "lame" for leave as draft, and "neat" for should have finished it.
p.s. I really really wish I was in Japan right now!

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment