Wednesday, January 18, 2012

miss me?

| |

I've been away from the blog-o-sphere for a while. I would like to say that it's because Dan & I took a surprise vacation here:


But we didn't. It's more like my computer took a surprise vacation to the Apple Genius Bar a.ka. the computer hospital. What an ordeal that was! My hard drive was replaced two months ago, and being that I had a fresh new hard drive, I didn't think I needed to back up any of my new work (stupid, I know). Well I came home to find my computer beeping like there was a bomb inside. I was told it wasn't the hard drive, but the ram and not to worry because all my data would be safe.

So I left my computer at the Apple store, waited 10 days and then received a call that informed me that my hard drive was in fact faulty so they had to replace it. There goes all my Archi-Types work, and I mean all. Including my latest project. The good news is I have my old hard drive in hand so I can try and recover the data (fingers crossed).

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Gilman's have a tradition at the end of every year of listing the highlights and lowlights. Here are some of mine:

Let's start with the lowlights:


0 thoughts: