We most often use our Zipcar for trips to Costco- I know so American of us. But it's the cheapest place to find organic soya milk (they say soya here). And with Dan's cereal habit, we go through a ton of soya milk. I thought you might like to see what Costco looks like in London.
![]() |
| Please note the hedge behind me. This is the best hedge sculpting I have ever seen. |
So, looks like a Costco you would find in the US right? Wrong.
Here's an entire aisle dedicated to tea...
Then there's the food menu- Cottage Pie and Jacket Potatoes. Jacket Potatoes are just a baked potato with a topping, typically one of the following: cheese, tuna, baked beans, or cole slaw.
You know that stigma against British food? It's kind of true.



1 thoughts:
Most awesome hedge-trimming. I am very impressed.
Post a Comment