My sister and her husband decided to book a hotel room in the city for New Year's Eve. Look how swanky!
And look at all the people...
Dan and I met Nicole and Glenn at the hotel to get ready
It was nice to get all dolled up, considering I wear a baseball cap for my job...you read that right. Here is a picture of me all painted and done up, I like to call this photo, "Caitie, taking pictures of herself in the mirror like a high schooler."
To prove I am not 17, here is a picture of me and my charming husband.
This is where the pictures stop because I left my camera in the hotel. So after Karaoke, we headed back to the hotel where a huge party was being hosted. It cost £50 per person, which we of course said boo to. Dan and I decided to try and sneak up to the roof to watch the fireworks, but after an unsuccessful James Bondesque mission, we headed back to meet up with Glenn and Nicole. Well, we spotted them in the hall where Nicole informed us that sneaking into the overpriced party was super easy. We just had to use the backstairs. So we did. And once inside, I couldn't very well leave to get my camera.
The party had lots of lame house music and people that walked around carrying lots of attitude, buuut there was also a giant karaoke room with lounge seating! After Dan and I sang a few songs, we sat back and found entertainment in the drunken slurring of party goers.
Hope you enjoyed your New Year's Eve!
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment