We actually got out of the house today, and no we didn't just go sit in the cinema. We went to the Tate Britain (hooray for free museums).
We walked to the station via our favorite trail. Even in the winter it is lovely.
I'm normally not a fan of 17th c. art, but for some reason I really loved this piece.
I liked this one as well, though I've always loved impressionism.
But my favorite thing to see at museums is artists' sketchbooks and unfinished works. There is something about the quick process work that I find really appealing.
I also love the kiddie sections of museums that have interactive activities. No, we don't have any children, but that doesn't stop me from waiting my turn and exploring as well. Here's a quick sketch I did of Turner's sailboat piece.
After the museum, we walked around Soho and enjoyed some takeout. Though using chopsticks with my left hand (due to my back injury) was a little difficult.




1 thoughts:
Plaid + leopard totally works (I may have to try it myself!)
I think pairing it with a brown cardigan instead of the grey one would have taken it to new levels of awesome.
Post a Comment