a big mix of old & new.
Cardiff is no London, but it's a lovely city and we had a great vacation.
Here's the church in which Roald Dahl was christened.
And we found a great veg restaurant
My meal came in a bento box
The bathroom also served as a mini cinema where one can watch short art films. I felt like I was Brooklyn.
Cardiff Bay, up until the mid-nineties, was a run down, slummy shipping yard. It has now been totally revamped, and has some fantastic architecture (post to come). There's also a lovely walk along the isthmus. I actually don't know if it would be called an isthmus, because it is such a teeny-tiny strip of land, but that sounds good to me.
Oh yeah, and this is for my sister Nicole, a sketch of William & Kate, hanging in a window.



0 thoughts:
Post a Comment