Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shoes

| |

Cute clothes in London are bountiful, but unfortunately I have had to refrain from purchasing any said cute clothing. I don't really neeeed any new items, and so I haven't been able to bring myself to spend money on anything that's not necessary.

Shoes on the other hand, are another story. I brought only a few pairs of shoes with me to London, most of which are nicer work shoes (for my architecture job that I still haven't landed). So I found myself needing some casual shoes as well as wellies a.k.a. rain boots.

I am so happy with my new purchases that I decided to share, plus 2/3 are quite reasonably priced.


Feiuye's cost £12 and are actually a martial art shoe. Beware of impostors though, and look for the green triangle on the bottom. 

One Moment shoes cost €10. These are biodegradable, super flexible shoes from Spain. I actually wear them to work, and with a thick pair of socks I run in them during the winter.

1 thoughts:

Kristopher Aaron said...

I want to replace all of my shoes with minimalist footwear. No more "casts" for these feet. But many of the options are pretty expensive (i.e. vivobarefoot, softstar shoes, luna sandals, etc.).