Neither of us are big into Valentine's Day. It's a little cheesy for my taste, and I think it's kind of bogus, but any excuse for a date night sounds good to me! We had a great evening all for the cost of 9 quid a.k.a. ££.
After work, we went to our favorite Indian restaurant, "Indian Veg Buffet." Sounds amazing right? Right! As you can tell by the name, it's all vegetarian, it's a buffet, it's surprisingly delicious, all for the cost of £4.50 a person. In addition, the walls are smattered with vegetarian propaganda, which is soooo entertaining. My favorite poster includes photos of beautiful Indian women with a caption that reads, "Vegetarian food helps you maintain your young and healthy looks, as evidenced by these beautiful Indian women"
After din din we visited Planet Organic in the city for free Hot Choco, then went to the cinema (also free).
We saw The Vow, and both gave it a C+. I give the costume design a D-. I know that may sound strange, but the entire film I was so annoyed at what terrible outfits were chosen for Rachel McAdams. I have a lot of reasons for this , but I will spare you the details. If you do feel like discussing it more, just let me know and I would be glad to share my thoughts.
Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day as well.
1 thoughts:
I would like to know your thoughts on Rachel McAdams' costumes! - your reader in Pittsburgh
Post a Comment