Monday, February 13, 2012

| |


My technology woes....first the hard drive on my computer crashed, so I got that replaced. Then that hard drive crashed and was deemed irrecoverable.

Well lucky me, I came home today to find my Kindle like this
I hadn't even dropped it, just poof...funky split screen! I spoke with Amazon and apparently it's a common problem. Regardless, my Kindle is outside warranty and so they won't fix it unless I pay $85, or they will give me $20 credit toward a new one. Well, considering a new Kindle costs $80, I think the latter is the better bargain. 

In other news, notice my curly hair? I try to style it like this on a daily basis now. You're probably thinking, "but Caitlin you only spend five minutes getting ready in the morning, how do you have time to style your hair so curly-like?!" Well, I will let you in on an age-old secret that I have been employing since the wee age of 4.

SPONGE CURLERS!
They look the exact same as the did in the early 90s, pink and spongy, and I am so happy to have them in my life again. 


0 thoughts: