last night after dinner dan and i were just sitting at the table talking when he says, "i think i am going to make some cornbread!" whhhaaaa? this is huge. dan does cook, but usually only when i am busy at school and he is trying to be helpful. he doesn't do it for fun, he says he gets nervous. it was so great, he got out all the ingredients and found a new recipe in Veganomicon, and whipped it up. He didn't even ask for assistance.
The result? Best cornbread i have ever had, including non-vegan. what a babe.
Now on to the second part of this post. A few weeks ago dan and I came up with aliases. I don't know how we got them they just popped into our head. I can't get over them. They are so great and now I use it all the time.
Mine: Flappy Monasis
Dan: Tug Bodega
so good.
love,
F. Monasis
Monday, March 2, 2009
corn bread and alias
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
thanks for making me hungry for cornbread. now i am starving. love you.
This is incorrect, Dan Gilman does NOT cook.
Post a Comment