Hi, it's Keri (originally from GA, of Ben and Keri fame). I've been following your blog for a while and have enjoyed it very much. Glad to see that you and Dan are living large in the Northwest. Also glad to see that you're back on cereal; one can overdo self-deprivation. With your oodles and oodles of free time, feel free to visit my blog: http://ihavehappy.blogspot.com Hi to Dan!
Weetabix!!!!!!! This is Naomi, I was in Dan's ward ages ago and we have an overlap in friends. I had some weetabix sent from home recently and ate it with bananas too. mmmm
3 thoughts:
Hi, it's Keri (originally from GA, of Ben and Keri fame). I've been following your blog for a while and have enjoyed it very much. Glad to see that you and Dan are living large in the Northwest. Also glad to see that you're back on cereal; one can overdo self-deprivation. With your oodles and oodles of free time, feel free to visit my blog: http://ihavehappy.blogspot.com
Hi to Dan!
I don't even think I've seen Weetabix since I left Canada!
Weetabix!!!!!!! This is Naomi, I was in Dan's ward ages ago and we have an overlap in friends. I had some weetabix sent from home recently and ate it with bananas too. mmmm
Post a Comment