we added two new art pieces to our collection.
1. the first is a piece of street art we picked up in NYC. "The Urban Tribal man,"
medium: sharpie, colored pencil, and newspaper

2. i am really excited about this one. I have been wanting to put up a picture of Christ for a while, but couldn't find the right one. Most of the typical Christian interpretations don't do it for me, and I could never imagine one in my living room. I found this in a pamphlet at church, a sort of block print, I really like it.
1. the first is a piece of street art we picked up in NYC. "The Urban Tribal man,"
medium: sharpie, colored pencil, and newspaper
2. i am really excited about this one. I have been wanting to put up a picture of Christ for a while, but couldn't find the right one. Most of the typical Christian interpretations don't do it for me, and I could never imagine one in my living room. I found this in a pamphlet at church, a sort of block print, I really like it.
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment