school's kicking my butt, our studio final review is Monday, I will post my work soon. But in the meantime here's what's on my mind.
I didn't give anything up for New Year's, maybe i did, if so I don't remember. But last night at 3 am while lying in bed, I whisper to dan. "I am giving up cereal" I shouldn't make such extreme statements when my mind is mush, but I decided to stick to it. Why would I give up cereal, the world's second best invention (next to the clothespin...see below)? Because....
1. I can never just eat one bowl. I will pour myself one bowl, but then I will reach across and scoop Dan's, I try to do it endearingly so he doesn't get mad.
2. I always crave bowls of cereals after naps and before bed time. When I was little my mom would always say, have a bowl of cereal before bed, so we would eat bowls of cereal together before bed. It was precious, but I also weighed 102 pounds and swam for 2 hours a day. eating bowls of cereals after naps is problematic because it spoils my appetite for dinner, cereal before bed spoils my appetite for breakfast.
3. I don't just eat bowls of cereals, I snack on it like popcorn.
So, farewell my loves:
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Late new year's resolution, early lent
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 thoughts:
I was worried until your last sentence. Good luck.
its obvious you are addicted to eeevilll carbs!!!
I still eat a bowl of cereal before bed. Otherwise I wake up super early from a growling stomach.
Hey caitlin. this is becca foster. we met once in ca during sarah cowan's wedding. anyway, i found your blog today, and i am thoroughly enjoying it (during work)!
anyway, just wanted to say i'm addicted to (multiple bowls of) cereal like you are/were, and i try to go off of it myself.
Post a Comment