I had my first studio today. I got placed in my first preference and I am excited for the project. It is a Woodland Chapel set in a 200 acre landscape. We will be exploring sacred light, sacred geometry, and designing on a wide range of scales. I don't yet know for which denomination I will be designing. It will definitely be the most demanding studio yet, and I am taking an extra class this semester. I was also selected to participate in a small group research project so that will take some extra time.
I also just found out that my last semester final projects for my Environmental Control Systems class and Human Context of Design class have been archived! It's definitely not all me though, they were group projects.
1 thoughts:
good news all around! this sacred light and geometry thing sounds SO interesting. i can't wait to see what you come up with.
Post a Comment