Monday, March 30, 2009

update...boring

| |

Spent the weekend in Ashland...no photos, boo! we had a great time though. dan's grandma is just the sweetest, and we saw two plays. Macbeth (so so well done! fantastic.) and Servant of two master's (entertaining). we also went to the Medford temple, it's a tiny little thing, i hate not living closer to a temple.

School starts tomorrow. It will be a very busy semester perhaps the busiest yet (if you can imagine it) but I am looking forward to it.

I will tell you another thing I am looking forward to...General Conference! I hope I do not have to spend Saturday in the studio. General Conference is like my version of Superbowl. We can gather around the tv with friends, eat snacks (crepes), and watch something way more exciting football.

2 thoughts:

samsam said...

byu just did macbeth....but they put a little twist on it. macbeth with a book of mormon theme. that's right. only at byu could something so heinous occur.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I think you're an awesome person and such a good example! All the best with your studio stuff.