Tuesday, August 19, 2008

apparently...

| |

I am on the dean's list at San Diego City College. They sent me a certificate in the mail. This is funny because I already have a bachelor's degree, I just took physics, calculus, and graphic design. I am not a real student there. Oh well, maybe its a reason to go to sweet life.

Also, Dan and I went to see the Gilman side of the family this weekend. Rachie aka poody is leaving for a mission to Argentina. It was great seeing everyone, and what a good treat to also see Timmy and Te jota.
Algunos fotos:

Michael Phelps gets it done

Where dream's are made

Wholesome

2 thoughts:

samsam said...

YES! some of my favourite people!

hanner said...

That is the cutest picture of all you guys on the couch. Robbie also has just three sisters, and it's so funny to watch them and see how much they dote on him (and vice versa).