In Portland, we ate at Voodoo donuts- a supposed favorite of Mr. Nate Barnes. This place is great, we got the vegan maple and the vegan oreo.
This is our hostel. It is actually a house, a block away from the larger hostel. This is Dan.
Sweet life is a delicious patisserie, they have the most amazing vegan pastries/desserts I have ever had! One thing I love is that they don't have German Chocolate and then Vegan German Chocolate. Their German Chocolate by default is vegan (although this isn't a completely vegan bakery), so goes with many other flavors. How confident they must be in their vegan baking abilities! And once you taste their desserts, you will see that the confidence is well deserved.
This is my future husband. I am the luckiest woman in all the world.
Monday, May 19, 2008
documentation of oregon. only 1/18th of what i should have documented
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
your hat is the coolest thing ever.
Post a Comment