Dan and I have decided on where to move!
Despite all logic, we will be moving to Eugene, OR and I will be starting school June 23. Washington University made the most sense- the better program, I could start later, new part of the country. But Oregon just felt right. We are so excited but will very busy these next few months! Next week Carly's wedding, then ours, the Costa Rica, then Palo Alto Reception, the school starts. All in four weeks time.
I can't wait! And I love Oregon, we had such a great trip, and ate such great food! Starbucks even has vegan pastries! I will post more about last weekend later.
2 thoughts:
yay! i love oregon. my sister lives in portland. it's so green, and i love that you have to have someone pump your gas for you.
and it's too bad that you are vegan, because the blackberry shakes at burgerville are DIVINE.
As one who has lived in the Northwest and in St. Louis, I can say that I prefer the Northwest (and I think you will too!)
I think Eugene's culture is a better fit for you and Dan - and not just because it's so vegan and bike-friendly!
Post a Comment