Wednesday, May 28, 2008

time to gush!

| |

I get married in three days and I am so excited! I knew after 20 days of dating Dan that we would get married- I have journalistic proof of that claim, and more than two years later it is finally here. He is my best friend and still the biggest babe I have ever seen. I am so lucky.

I am so excited to see all of our friends, and I have to give a special shout out to Daisy, that little gem of a professional tennis player and Cambridge bff, who is flying all the way from NYC to be here.

And I can not wait for Costa Rica! We are staying in the middle of the rain forest, but still on a private beach. Private bungalow with outdoor shower, yoga decks on the sand, repelling, salsa dancing, hiking, book reading! After probably the hardest year of my entire life this is just what I need. (actually this is only the second hardest year- there was one that takes the cake)

0 thoughts: