Wednesday, August 13, 2008

its done! well 1/14th done.

| |

I just finished my first semester of Architecture school. It definitely lived up to its reputation of being intense. Saturday I woke up at 8 am, and didn't leave the studio until 8am the next the morning. I would have stayed much longer, but I had to go to give my talk in church. After my 3 hour church break I returned to the studio until 9pm. That was the first all nighter of my entire life- I still haven't fully recovered. Plus I wasn't too happy working all day Sunday, I had managed to keep the Sabbath open up until that point.

I will post pictures of my final project soon.

This weekend Dan and I are returning to Palo Alto to say goodbye to little Rachie who is leaving on a mission! Really excited to see everyone, really excited for Rachie, but sad that we won't see her for a while.

1 thoughts:

samsam said...

that is so intense! i am really soooo proud of you caitlin. you make things happen.