Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some sweet stuff

| |

Check our our sweet living room set up. You will notice some sweet artwork by quinn gorbutt, shannon petty, and belle and sebastian. You will also notice a sweet wall clock wedding present, a sweet record player courtesy of Dr. Chris Millson, a sweet flat screen from Costco Wholesalers, sweet surround sound and digital cable (only for omlympics and news) and a sweet Wii from the one and only Boodle Millson, my little brother, who gave us this gem of a game system for our wedding gift. Dan and I feel like adults.


I also want to show you this sweet camera that I found while packing up Dan's things from Palo Alto. You may wonder why in the age of digi-cams and phone-cams did we bring this honker with us? It is full of sweet photos! Thats right, undeveloped film, who knows what is on this camera! I am hoping exgirlfriend stuff, but we won't know until we finish the roll- I can't wait, only 4 pictures left.

A few months ago I got a sweet Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World book from Mrs. Betty Bevington Seawright and here are the sweet results of my first recipe: Coconut Lime. So good and a hit with all the non-vegan compadres from studio.

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Love the family room! I'm envious of your Wii. My hubby's an xbox fan, so i don't get to play the wii. :(

Kristi H. said...

Hey! I'm so proud of all your hard work in architecture school! That is so exciting. You've always been headed for big and great things - I'm so happy to see you following your dreams and so successfully!

The Gorbott said...

its flattering to see work i've done on people's walls. thank you for that.

mrs. everything said...

Man! I love that book and those cupcakes, they are totally bomb. I am so pleased to see you are loving your books and that i got a mention in not one but TWO posts! If you find that veg culinary school let me know, it is one of my many many dreams too. Did I mention we ate at Veggie Planet almost every day last week? It is kind of why we are totally broke now. Come visit us and let's eat some thai peanut tofu pizza!